Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Should probably post more...

I'm just not sure I have anything worth writing about. Work is great ('nuff said), I leave in time to watch the sun rise and get home well after it has set, Jasper is settling in nicely, though he wishes desperately that we were home more often and that every day was a weekend (me too!), and the kitchen (and rest of the condo) have been in the same state for the past several months. Perhaps I can see if Peter would be interested in finishing the last bits of the kitchen this weekend? I haven't taken any "after" pictures yet, because it's not really "after." Two of the cabinet doors are still resting where they will be hung, and the kitchen lacks trim entirely. It's amazing how easy it is to get used to these things, and then years go by and you still are staring at the unhinged cabinet doors. Hmm, maybe I will bug him to finish stuff. (Note how I don't try? I could, but I have no idea what I'm doing and would just do it all wrong. I'll stick to the sewing around here. At least he doesn't know how to do that either!)

So that's the haps. In exciting weather news, two weekends ago, we had four inches of snow and a record low of 20 degrees, last weekend we tied the record high at 80-something, and this morning we had slushy rain (technical term). Colorado weather is awesome.

No comments: