Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bad, bad blogger

So sorry. But I am posting now.

I'm trying to return to some of my former pastimes (blogging, my Flickr page) in order to try to keep some balance in my life. Ive taken more photos in the last week than I have in quite a long time, and it feels good. Now I just need to be able to keep this up, but I hope the lengthening days and slightly more flexible schedule will help.

The weather here was *gorgeous* today. Literally, in the mid 60s, sunny and not windy. Yesterday, we had some insane winds, but they died off by mid afternoon, so we could enjoy a little of the day. Today, I sat on the porch in a short-sleeve t-shirt and jeans and soaked up the sun reading school articles. It was amazing. Especially when you consider that one week ago, we had highs in the single digits. I love Colorado.

I really wanted to write because one of my teachers is stressing me out badly. In an email she sent tonight, she mentioned something about a "lecture" for a clinic that has never been mentioned to me before. Another 1.5 hours a week that will count toward nothing, if it is what I think it is. Like I have an hour and a half on Friday afternoons to spare. They kill me sometimes. I just hope it's nothing I have to do, but I'm afraid it will be. I kind of can't breathe right now.

No comments: