Sunday, August 17, 2008

Downside to the Olympics

Since I usually don't watch any TV, I'm usually sheltered from all the inane, infuriating political ads. I've started so many ranting blog posts about some of these ads, wanting to debunk them point by point, but I just get so tired and frustrated that I just can't keep writing.

On a good political note, I somehow managed to get "credentials" to the Obama DNC acceptance speech in Denver, so I'm very excited to be a witness to history. Also scared, but excited. The security restrictions on what is and is not allowed are pretty tight, so I'm hopeful that they know what they are doing. So I'll just have to sit in the stadium for hours on end with nothing to entertain me or distract me, including "outside food," like water bottles. Expect a call from me to be entertained!

No comments: