Thursday, February 07, 2008

Post 300!

I should so be asleep. I have a big day tomorrow with a quiz, two assignments, oh, and my thesis proposal defense. Yeah, I didn't really know about it either. Long story short, due to some miscommunication and misinterpretation, I ended up writing a sort-of thesis proposal, when my adviser was intending for this to be much more informal. But we're here now, so might as well get a head start, right? And really, if they want me to rewrite or hate it, I didn't pour my heart and soul into it, since I had no idea what I was doing, so I won't be heartbroken at all. Luckily, my adviser is AMAZING and totally has my back, so regardless, I feel good.

Related: Blogger's speller does not like "advisor," but is fine with "adviser." For some reason, I like the -or version. Maybe it's British For equally unknown reasons, I like to spell a lot of words the British way. Like "judgement." I definitely think that "e" belongs there.

OK, I am going to bed. And then waking up early. This madness has got to stop.

1 comment:

عربي-أمريكي said...

It would make perfect sense tht judgement needs an 'e.' Otherwise it is a hard 'g' sound.