Monday, February 11, 2008

Wind, wind, go away

Woke up at 5 thanks to the wind. Also because I went to bed at 9:30. I was tired! But it is really windy and it gets very annoying after a while. Mainly because the wind seems to only blow at night, especially when you are just going to sleep or a few hours before you need to wake up. The wind knows, man!

I had my thesis proposal meeting last Friday, and miracle of miracles (or not), they approved it! So now I guess I actually have to do this thing. Actually, I'm really glad they did because it's going to be a heckuva lot of work and I will really need the time to get it done. I'm way ahead of the game, but I want to defend by November so I can head out to internships without this hanging over my head. Another bonus if all works according to plan: if I have completed a thesis and all course requirements, I only have to do one internship, which means my first internship could hire me if they wanted to (fingers crossed!) which means I could actually be employed with money and everything in ONE YEAR! Amazing.

Well, my 12-hour day begins in 15 minutes, so I'd better be off. Payce!

No comments: