Friday, January 02, 2009

Can't wait!

So you guys, I'm getting a new camera! It's already been ordered and whatnot, but I must wait patiently for it to arrive. It's basically the same exact camera as my poor little trusty point-n-shoot, which has been making a very sad sound since August. Autofocuses (autofoci?) do not come cheap, whereas new cameras do. Relatively speaking.

When it comes, I will have to test it out! And post the results! And I can once again resume my spy-cam activities! OK, not really, but my current camera is fondly nicknamed "the spy-cam" because it is so NOT unobtrusive. I have scared more than one person and several little children with it.

I did, however, manage to take a picture of a sleeping fox with it today and the fox did not stir. I think he was VERY tie-tie, because he barely moved at all. Sadly, you all may have to wait for those not-very-good pictures of the fox because I can't seem to find my uploady cord. Just imagine a little red furry blob in the middle of a bunch of leaves and naked trees, and that's about what you would have seen. Also on that inaccessible memory card is a video of a two year old attempting to say "valleculae." That's for my speechie peeps out there :-)

No comments: