Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

This past year has been better for me than it has for a lot of people (not having much money to begin with helps when the world economy melts down), but I have high hopes that 2009 will be even better. Hopefully by this time next year, I will have finished my master's thesis, graduated, gotten a job, and (fingers crossed) we will have bought a house/condo/other abode.

Most of all, I've gotten even closer to friends and family and recognized how very blessed I am to have such wonderful people in my life.

Resolutions? I've never really been one for official-type resolutions, but I do think it's a good idea to take stock every so often and think about the future, and a new year is a handy time to do so. One thing I'd like to improve on is my blogging. I realized I have about 8 drafts sitting around waiting for me, and only one relatively recent post. Maybe I'll tackle some of those drafts to help spur the thesis writing that must commence quite shortly.

May the coming year be even happier and more enriching in all ways than those that preceded it!

No comments: