Monday, April 06, 2009

Is it safe to post now?

I haven't given any updates on the dwelling-purchasing front, as I didn't want to jinx anything. However, things are looking good, so I will cautiously post an update. You probably won't get it all until we close and I can safely blog within our own new home (condo, but who's counting?).

So. Offer countered, counter accepted. Loan applied for, almost denied on basis of rental rate of building, rental exception approved. Loan almost denied due to change in income, alternative loan situation approved, with massive conditions. Conditions met, now loan in process. Inspection done, pretty good, request to sellers to fix a few minor things. Will hear by tomorrow with any counters to inspection requests.

I think we are all caught up now! Thrilling, no? Trust me, you really didn't want to have to go through all of those ups and downs and waiting periods in real time with us. Recap is much better (now apparently talking like Rorschach).

Currently daydreaming of painting cabinets, furniture placement and purging current possessions to make room for the lovely flat I have envisioned. However, my packrat tendencies may win out. We shall see.

No comments: