Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lots of stress

You know how they say even good things can be stressful? I'm getting that in spades. Within the next month, we will be closing on our first home, moving into a new place, I will be finishing my internship (but it just started!), and looming above it all, I will need to finish my thesis. I want to vomit just thinking about it all.

Every time I get excited about decorating or moving, the specter of my unfinished thesis immediately rises up to remind me of more important things I should be doing (like, instead of blogging, I should be writing). In order to have a nice place with nice things and prepare for a nice life, I need to have a job. To have a job, I need to graduate. To graduate, I need to finish a thesis. To finish this fricking thesis, I need to work every waking hour, and then stay awake for some hours I would rather sleep through. Ugh.

Wish me luck!

No comments: