Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In threes

I've often hear people say good and bad things happen in threes. I've even posted about it before. So when I got a phone call from Peter with not-excellent-news-but-could-certainly-have-been-worse-news about his job (he still has it, hooray!), and simultaneously got a text from a dear friend with not good news about their house search, I was waiting for the other (third?) shoe to drop. Luckily, I didn't have to wait too long. I got some frustrating news from a staff person at school who seems to have made a career out of messing up my life. Not on purpose, I know, but the errors, omissions and mistakes she has repeatedly made on my behalf have cost me a lot of frustration now even a few tears. I emailed her back, but of course it is after hours and she is OUT of there at the crack of five, so I will be lucky to get an answer tomorrow. Ugh. She really pisses me off sometimes. As long as this is the worst of it, I'll survive!

No comments: