Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yummy, yummy, yummy I got food in my tummy

I'm very excited. We just signed up for this service called Door to Door Organics. Basically, you sign up and get fresh organic (and often local) produce delivered to your door every week or every other week. I had looked into CSAs, where you buy a share or a local organic farm and then get a share of the produce, but we were going to be gone so much that it wouldn't have made financial sense. Luckily, with this service, it's similar, but more flexible (you can cancel whenever, put vacation holds on, etc.). I really want to eat more fruits and veggies, since our diet can be very heavy on the starches, and I figure having a whole box of good things for you to eat show up at the door every other week will force us to do that. Eat organic!

No comments: