Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh Man!

It's what, the fourth of December? So thanks to an error in my uploading, I'm maxed out for my bandwidth for the month for Flickr! That means I only made it four days into the month... D'oh! I really ought to get an upgrade. I mean, it's only $25 a year. But I need to be a good person and wait to see what our financial situation is going to be. I really want to quit the call center right now and not even make it to the time-and-a-half finals week, but I don't know if it's worth it. I didn't go yesterday and I'm scheduled to work the only nights this week that I don't have any meetings. Peter leaves on Friday, so I won't have another night free until after he's gone. I'm really tempted to just give my resignation now, since I don't even know how much of that lucrative week I'll really be able to work anyway. I'll ask Peter tomorrow and see if we can swing it. Thank God I got that other job! (The one I can't write on the internet about. Hush hush work, you know).

Just another week or so until I can go to Vegas myself and then home to Reno. Whoopee! I'm very excited about Christmas at home with the fam. I think it's going to be very nice. I just have to make it through the next few weeks...

No comments: