Saturday, December 03, 2005

What I'm wishing for


Our View
Originally uploaded by shanbrite2.
I know I don't really like snow in general--harder to walk, crazier drivers, it has to be cold--but there is something about the wonderful hush that you can only get when it's snowing, even in the middle of a city, and it's a heck of a lot prettier than the naked trees everywhere now.

Reno didn't have as many trees, so I didn't notice it as much, but there are trees everywhere here and since fall is pretty much over, that means there are dead leaves all over the ground and bare limbs up above. It just seems dirty and depressing. But if there was snow everywhere... It just seems more festive and cozy when there's a (thin) blanket of snow everywhere. As long as I don't have to walk to class in it!

No comments: