Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Udder Love

As you can probably tell, I have a bit more spare time on my hands today. The stars have aligned and in an unprecedented moment, I have NO readings for any of my next classes! Of course, I still have multiple other things to work on, but I am enjoying this tiny respite.

In order to share the joy, I simply had to pass on this amazing deal-slash-product. MOO.com is a new company offering really cool little business card-ettes with photos printed on the front, with your info on the back. If you are a Flickr Pro member, you can get 10 of these beauties ABSOLUTELY FREE. No shipping, no tax, nada! I can't vouch for the quality yet, since I have to wait 10 long business days to get them, but for free, I am very willing to do so. Yay for tiny free photos!

No comments: