Monday, October 09, 2006

Incomprehensible

So unfortunately, TV has put on a fair number of decent shows (so far), forcing me to watch far more television than i ever have before (it didn't take much, really). One of the shows we watch comes on right after Deal or No Deal, so we usually end up watching the last few minutes of that show, which probably could be in Swahili or Urdu or Czech for all I know what's going on. I've never seen it before, and have no idea what the rules are, so every action seems totally random and meaningless. I actually quite enjoy not knowing what the hell is happening. I don't get stressed out like I usually do watching those kind of shows because I don't know what's a "good" thing and what's bad. Plus, they always leave the last person hanging, so I don't even know how one would win anyway!

No comments: