Thursday, June 28, 2007

Checking off summer "to-dos"

When the spring semester was ending, Peter and I thought of all the things we wanted to do this summer with our copious amounts of free time. Things we never had time for otherwise and could only be done in the summer. Have we done any of those things yet? Well, we're getting there. Last weekend we went camping with several friends (check!) and had a great time and today we are going to the zoo! Sadly, Denver is practically a foreign country to us, even thought it's only a half hour away, so we never get down there to see all the fun things they have. I'm excited to take lots of pictures and see fun animals. I totally feel like a little kid again, especially since I haven't been to an actual zoo since I don't know when. Yipee!

Here are some fun pictures of camping for everyone:





No comments: