Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WAY too many pictures

I bit the bullet and finally decided to do some long-overdue organizing of my iPhoto pictures with some fancy program that will allow multiple libraries and basically allow me to still see all my pictures without killing my poor iMac. Um, did I ever tell you I have a lot of pictures? Yeah. I've only done through 2005 (before I got my new camera and went ape shit crazy with the picture taking) and it's taken well over 24 hours and it's not even done yet. 15,000 pictures and counting, though I think a lot of them are duplicates I'll have to prune later, whenever the pictures finish importing. I hope it'll be done before school starts in August. I need to do this now before I come back from Alaska with another 15,000 pictures, or all will be lost and I'll never be able to catch up. Holy nut, do I have a lot of pictures.

One of the many pictures I took of wildflowers on our hike Sunday that I haven't even been able to look at yet, since I started this crazy project before going through them.

No comments: