Sunday, June 11, 2006

The baby!

So here he is, my adorable summer job. I've taken way, way too many pictures of him, but he's just too cute! He looks a little sad here because we had taken him on his first outing with us, downtown to the Jewish Festival. I think he was a little overwhelmed at first, which is whe I took this picture, plus, he got his first tooth in yesterday, which has to be painful and traumatic.

We met Jenny and Chris at the festival, and they hadn't seen him since May, so it was fun to see how much he had grown. It was amazing how many babies and kids there were! Peter decided that to fit in in Boulder, you just need to borrow someone's baby and stroller :-) My favorite was the little girl who had been playing in the fountains and was running round with only a shirt on when we saw her. Why are naked little kid butts running down the street so darn cute?

No comments: