Saturday, June 24, 2006

Jenny had a birthday!

Yesterday was our friend Jenny's birthday, so the usual suspects gathered at Alison's house... though Alison was out of town at her sister's triathalon! She was nice enough to let us use her place, though we were good guests (I hope!).

Peter and I were tired when we first got there; Peter because his 3 hour training for a new student turned into more like 5 and me because I watched Will on one of my days off so his parents could look for a new place (I really love him, so it wasn't work, it was just unexpected time taken). We also had a fair number of errands to run, which are always tiring. Luckily, there's nothing like good food and great company to re-energize, so by the end of the evening,
I wasn't even tired.

Happy birthday, Jenny!

No comments: