Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Posting doldrums already?

Hmm... this is going to be tough. Only the fourth day and already I am thinking about taking a nice hot bath and forgetting about my blogging duties. Onward!

I'm tempted to make my blog all lists. I lurve lists. The Pillow Book of Sei Shonagon is one of my favorite books, partly because it has lots of lists. It was seriously the original blog (back in the 990s in Japan, gangsta!). But I know I am too wordy to be able to just stick to nice, neat lists.

Here's one:

Things that have distracted me from this blog entry:

Looking up the full name of The Pillow Book
Looking at a picture of Sei Shonagon on Wikipedia
Going back to the page to be able to make that last link
Call from my brother to joke about how lame I am, "writing my blog"
Booger thing on my keyboard
Decided booger was old rubber cement (phew)
Snuggling with Peter and Jasper on the couch
Starting solitaire game on phone
Turning on bathroom light to take a bath
Remembering blog
Finishing this entry

No wonder I never blog! I am incredibly disctract---ooh! shiny! Where was I?

The end. (PJ, I am counting on a "first!" for this one)

No comments: