Friday, November 30, 2007

Eff.

Made it this whole way, had the most hellish day yesterday and never posted. I'm blaming Aous because he came over last night and stayed until 11 (is that right? something like that). I'm really bummed.

Good things: A friend who moved away last summer is here (which is why Aous was here). It's Friday.

Bad things: I missed yesterday (and want to cry). I am completely out of time. Even my weekend is booked (and with work) and I need to figure out how to get a massive group project, a 10 page paper and another 6 page paper done in the remaining weekend time.

I'm realizing I complain a lot about how busy I am on here, but I just want to cry sometimes and need a place to vent. It will be a lot better next semester when I actually have hours in the day to get all the work I need to do done.

TGIF!!!

No comments: